Our client, one of Ireland's leading construction companies are currently recruiting for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join their team on a project based in West Dublin.
BIM Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Assistance in the overall development of the BIM protocols and systems.
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models and drawings.
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required.
- Production of clash detection reports using Navisworks
BIM Coordinator Requirements include:
- A recognised qualification in BIM ora Degree qualification in Architectural Technology, Construction Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience establishing/implementing BIM standards within a construction environment
- Excellent knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD is essential
If you are an experienced BIM Coordinator interested in a move, please send your CV to or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.