Our client, One of Irelands leading building contractors is recruiting for a Construction Health & Safety Manager to join their team based in their Head Office in South Dublin, but will cover various construction sites across Dublin.
Construction Health & Safety Manager responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall safety on site
- Ability to ensure the highest of health & safety standards on site at all times
- Oversee all accidents or incidents consistently
- Liaise with the health & safety team on a regular basis
- Ensure all site managers have received relevant training
- Promote an incident free work environment
- Advise / assist the site management in tool box talks, communicating method statements & risk assessments
As Construction Health & Safety Manager you will have:
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification
- 7+ years' experience in a Health & Safety role
- Experience working with a main construction contractor would be beneficial
- An understanding of the legislation relevant to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
If you are an experienced Health & Safety Officer interested in a career move, please send your CV toor call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.