O'Neill & Brennan, One of Ireland's leading construction companies are currently recruiting for an Industrial Relations Coordinator (IR Coordinator) to join their team in their head office based in South Dublin.
Construction Industrial Relations CoordinatorDuties Include:
- Provide advice & guidance for all IR issues
- Update and maintain the IR filing system
- Create & develop material for the company website as required
- Attend meetings & presentations when necessary
- Provide professional representation for members through grievances, disciplinary procedures & third party negotiations
- Manage the internal resource needs,conference rooms, internal meetings and technology support
- Liaise with the IR Team and Manager on a regular basis to ensure a smooth running of the IR department
Construction Industrial Relations CoordinatorRequirements:
- Third level degree in Human Resources or Studies within Employment Law is desired,
- Industrial Relations Experience in a HR role would be beneficial,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.